1 - PREAMBLE
It completes the General Terms and Conditions of the site, it will explain how B LINGUI SAS processes the personal data of users. Personal data will be defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2 - GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE FRAMEWORK OF SITE NAVIGATION AND PROCESSED IN THE FRAMEWORK OF SITE NAVIGATION
A - Data collected and collection method
The site https://www.linguifamily.com collects the following data:
Mandatory data collected when creating a host family ad or a traveler account:
- Account information:
When creating your account we will ask you to provide certain information necessary for the proper functioning of the services requested.
- Name, first names, date of birth, gender,
- Postal address, e-mail address, mobile phone number,
- Mother tongue, nationality,
- Profile photo,
- Copy of identity document.
Mandatory data specific to the creation of a host family ad:
- Main language spoken at home
- Nearest major city
- Presentation of the family
- List of family members: surname, first names, date of birth, gender, family status
- IBAN number
Optional data collected:
- Skype ID
- Fixed telephone number
- Certificate of domicile
B - Data retention period
The data are kept for:
- 3 years after your last use of our Platforms, if you have not closed your account
- 1 year after the closure of your account, unless you have received a negative notice or an alert, in which case your data will be kept for 2 years following the last negative notice or alert received if this is longer.
- Sensitive data (identity card) are not stored.
C - Purposes of data collection
The data collected in this way are used for the following purposes:
- Send you information about our services (such as booking confirmations) by e-mail, SMS or any other means of communication ;
- Collect your payments or send you the amounts collected on your behalf ;
- Allow you to customize your profile on our Platforms ;
- Give you access and allow you to communicate with our site
- With your consent, send you marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information about the use of our services, booking procedures, or suggest and advise you of goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- In order to inform you of changes to our services ;
D - Data transmission
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party. The data is processed, only, by the site host.
Payment data is transmitted to Stripe, which secures the collection of this data, Stripe claims to establish protection in accordance with the Data Protection Shield, and therefore applies an adequate level of protection to a transfer of your Personal Data to the United States.
E - Data hosting
The website https:// www.linguifamily.com is hosted by OVH, a company located at 2 rue Kellermann in Roubaix (59100) in France, which can be reached at (+33) 0 820 698 765.
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data (right of access).
You may also request the deletion and/or rectification of your personal data (right of deletion and right of rectification).
You may, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or to processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest (right of opposition).
You have the right to request a temporary freeze on the use of some of your data (right to limitation).
You have the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this data to another controller (right to portability).
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES