We are Alex (37 years old) and Marina (35 years old), two qualified Spanish teachers who open the doors of their house so that other people have the opportunity to live a unique experience, in a town of about 7000 inhabitants in southern Spain, at the foot of the mountains and very close to the Mediterranean coast. You can learn Spanish while discovering spectacular corners of Sierra Nevada, the history of Granada, and Mediterranean cuisine, in addition to being able to be part of an agroecological project.
Although the activities will be adapted to the guest's preferences, this is an example:
Mornings will be used for:
- getting to know the surroundings of the town, taking a walk (between 30 minutes and 1 hour) or having a coffee/tea to immerse ourselves in the life of the town and practice Spanish
- having 2 hours of Spanish class
- preparing meals, learning in detail the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine using products that we grow ourselves in an agroecological way
Afternoons will be used for:
- having an additional hour of Spanish class (if the guest wishes)
- engaging in cultural activities (visiting the city of Granada, exploring nearby towns, going on hiking routes, attending concerts and traditional markets)
- learning and assisting in cultivating and harvesting a vegetable garden
- taking part in cooking workshops (Mediterranean recipes for omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans, traditional fermentation and preservation techniques).
From 525 € / week